A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rabinowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ian Rabinowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Rabinowitz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Rabinowitz practices Urology near Trinity, FL.