A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rabinowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinowitz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Rabinowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Rabinowitz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Rabinowitz practices Urology near Trinity, FL.