A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weinstein is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Weinstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.