Learn more about Dr. Richard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Weinstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.