A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weinstein is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Richard Weinstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.