Learn more about Dr. Richard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Weinstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.