A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Dekalb Hospital
- Stones River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Irwin Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Orthopedic Surgeons.