A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Woods is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Woods, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Woods has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Irving Woods MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Woods practice?
- Dr. Richard Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Woods practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.