A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Woods, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Woods has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Irving Woods MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Woods practice?
- Dr. Richard Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Woods practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.