A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Iacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Iacobucci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobucci graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Iacobucci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Iacobucci MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Iacobucci practice?
- Dr. Richard Iacobucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Iacobucci practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cranston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Providence, RI.
See Cranston Internists and Cranston Cardiologists.