Learn more about Dr. Richard Schell Idler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schell Idler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schell Idler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell Idler graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schell Idler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schell Idler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard Schell Idler practice?
- Dr. Richard Schell Idler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schell Idler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Colorado Springs Surgeons.