Learn more about Dr. Richard Idler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Idler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Idler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Idler graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Idler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schell Idler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Idler practice?
- Dr. Richard Idler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Idler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons and Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.