A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Idler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Idler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Idler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Idler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Idler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Idler graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Idler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schell Idler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Idler practice?
- Dr. Richard Idler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Idler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Colorado Springs Surgeons.