Learn more about Dr. Richard Schell Idler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schell Idler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schell Idler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell Idler graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schell Idler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schell Idler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Schell Idler practice?
Dr. Richard Schell Idler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Terre Haute, IN.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Colorado Springs Surgeons.