Dr. Richard Idler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Idler?

April 25th, 2016

The follow up portion is not necessary....Up front the with all the procedures Would recommend Doc. Igler highly.

March 20th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Dr. Idler was my primary doctor 11 years ago in Indianapolis when I severed all four fingers of my left hand just below the mp joint. I received excellent care - three fingers were reattached, and while I don't have complete straightening, I am able to work my job, thanks to the care I received during, and for the nine months following my surgery.

December 3rd, 2014

I would recommend this surgeon to anyone.

So I ended up slicing my finger fairly badly and had lost all feeling in the index finger. I called and scheduled an appointment, which they were able to get me in the next day, although they informed me in advance that they were fully booked and only the Physician Assistant, Megan Jacklin would be able to see me. Megan was great and very friendly. When she determined that I had sliced my nerve and required surgery she pulled Dr. Idler in to consult with me. He was very informative and gave me all the facts I needed. He was fully booked and taking a vacation the next week, but went ahead and squeezed me in. On the day of the surgery, while I was waiting, one of the nurses had told me she had just had the same nerve repair from Dr. Idler. She was very pleased and felt like he was the best surgeon around. That was a nice reassurance right before the surgery. Everything went great. I don’t really remember much about the surgery, I slept through most of it. Do to scheduling all of my follow up appointments were with Megan, who again was great. It’s been about 5 month since the nerve repair and feeling has been slowly returning to my finger. The scar is relatively small, especially seeing the lightning bolt cut he had to do. I would recommend this doctor to anyone that requires nerve repair in their hand.

September 28th, 2012

I had the best experience at this office and with Dr. Idler. Everyone was professional.

January 4th, 2011

Best surgeon I've ever had

I've had 2 surgeries completed by Dr. Idler and he's been amazing. Compared to an experience I had with a previous surgeon who blew me off after his surgery on me failed for a pinched nerve, Dr. Idler accurately diagnosed and has successfully treated me! His staff is always great and he is very friendly. I've never had a problem with him listening to my concerns.

April 14th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I came across this as I was gonna make a appointment with Dr.Idler to see after 10 years everything is ok--And noticed he has moved to Colorado.He operated on me after I had been through a major Trauma from a cat bite---To make a long story short he is the best--I still can't thank him enough for everything from calling me at home in the early stages to giving me advice on how to make it stronger.

February 12th, 2010

love the office hated the dr.

Some DRs. listen to the patient.He is not one of them.

April 14th, 2017