Overall Review

3.4

October 19th, 2015
Excellent and thorough

February 28th, 2015
Dr. Ihnat will play games with your health
THE_WORST_DOCTOR_EVER!!! Pompous, disrespectful & if_you_do_get_sick_he'll tell you to go the ER rather than help.

January 30th, 2015
Totally absorbed in watching numbers on the computer, not looking or listening to patient. Makes frightening prognosis based on numbers only. Horrible, horrible doctor.

January 21st, 2015
Great physician.

August 6th, 2013
NOT A VERY NICE DOCTOR
Dr. Richard Inhat has no bedside manners. Went to see him for a leg injury. He took one fast look at the injury and stated I needed to go up stairs to the wound clinic and walked out of the room before I could ask any questions( He was in the room about 2 min.). I had to what in the hall while he saw another patient in order to ask a question. He was so rude and had a very nasty additude.

July 2nd, 2012
This doctor has no bedside manners and spending no time in the office with you. Does not explain problem or reason for treatment.

August 2nd, 2011
Great doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Ihnat for 9 years and I cannot say enough good things about him. He was able to diagnose a condition that one ER and one other doctor could not. He also diagnosed my mother's deteriorating heart condition that her cardiologist did not pick up on. He is very detail oriented, concerned and listens carefully. He is extremely sharp and intelligent as well. I have recommended him to several people and they all like having him as their doctor.

June 10th, 2011
Nice dr if you have time to waste
I have been to see him before but will be switching doctors now. I waited 35 mintues, was taken back to be weighed, etc. - and then then nurse told me I was going back to the waiting room becuase there were two more patients ahead of me (he was a little more than an hour behind schedule). I don't have that kind of time to waste... And the nurse wasn't the least bit apologetic.

April 13th, 2011
Great doctor
Really liked this doctor; spent good amount of time with me, getting symptoms, telling me the possible outcomes, etc. Did use the computer to input data but I like that as I now have access to my chart online. Did not feel he used the charting to avoid talking to me. Very personable.

October 19th, 2009
Pass on Ihnat
Completely missed my diagnosis. He is much too concerned about updating his computer than looking you in the eye and listening. Avoid this guy at all costs.

August 18th, 2009
Great Doc
I am 100% pleased with this doc. Very smart. He is friendly and listens to what I have to say.