Can't wait for our bab's birth show details Can't wait for our bab's birth
by Janine & Zach Mullins on Nov 14th, 2015

Hooters The worst experience and worst hooters I have been to. Wait time : First we arrived and put our names down, We waited for 1 hour exactly to be seated! Issue & customer service: Hostess was so unfriendly & RUDE. She ignored me when I tried to check how far we were on the list twice, & when we were finally going to be called the hostess could not remember us so she almost gave our table to someone else & try to say we had just barely signed our name. (we remember because she misspelled our name the first time). Seating arrangements: When we were finally seated she gave us a spot right by the TV & the live Hawaiian music so we could not hear each other & worst of all it was a high table with the most uncomfortable stool, no back rest (please keep in mind I am 9 MONTHS PREGNANT!!) but this didn’t stop them. They clearly did not care!! Order accuracy: We placed our order & they got my drink wrong as well as my husband’s wing flavor. they changed my drink and our seating arrangements per our request & we were so fed up with all their bad service and getting everything wrong that my husband just kept the chicken wings. Food quality bad: Turns out they were bad and my husband has had food poisoning for 3 days!!!!!!!! Overall they failed in every single aspect of our visit! Never again are we attending this hooters nor should you!!! I’m just grateful my wings were okay since I’m 9 months pregnant and food poisoning for me would have been VERY dangerous! Hawaii Camera Rental We tried to rent a camera for the day and the lady over the phone was very unfriendly and unhelpful. We wanted to pick up on same day but they close at 5:30pm, I was in the car ready to go pick up but it would probably take me 10 min so we asked if they would wave the $75.00 after hours pick up fee if I got there by 5:45 (since they still stay after hours) and she said no we will not. We advised them we are both travel/ concierge agents and send them clients all the time but they express no care. we actually found a better deal though so if you’re looking for more flexibility and less expensive go-pro rentals try Sports authority! They charge $15.00 for 1 day compared to $45.00 & they don’t close until 9pm. I’m glad we found them & have since reoffered all our clients to them instead. There is less hassle and better prices is worth it. Eye glass Shoppe: I bought my glasses here less than 6 months ago and they lost a piece to them. First time I went in they were so unhelpful, said they might not recover piece and didn’t seem to want to help. I posted a review & a week after they contacted me and I came and picked up a new set so they resolved our issue, gave me a new set of glasses. So all in all, besides the issue they corrected their mistake. Their products are cheap so if this is what you’re looking for then give it a try! Dr. Ikihara We love Dr. Ikihara so far! He has been our doctor through my second and third trimester and he has always been very friendly and helpful with any questions. We once called him at 11pm or midnight because we thought there was a issue with the baby and he returned our phone call within minutes. He is not hard to get a hold of and has great flexibility. My husbands and my schedule are week by week so we always appreciate them changing our appointments last minute. Only con is I requested to be out of work at least a couple weeks before my estimated due date (being a first time mommy and so petite with huge back pain, its getting so uncomfortable! ) but doctor denied my request and has me working until the day of my baby’s expected arrival. So my job will unfortunately not allow me more time. :/ But I guess as long as delivery goes okay and baby is healthy I will be forever grateful, baby is expected to come soon so I hope all goes well. I will update you in how everything turns out! Great OB-GYN. Just try to go to his location in Aiea, its much nicer! Ward warehouse movie theater My husband and I always attend this movie theater because its close to us however after our last visit we will no longer attend here and have warned all our friends and family about their terrible customer service. So my husband was purchasing our tickets standing in line & I walked in to ask to use the bathroom & the lady Named “Lucia” was SO RUDE! She said NO & next, I asked again, and said, my husband is purchasing our tickets, pointed at him & let her know I can’t hold it I am 8 MONTHS PREGNANT. She said no you can’t go in, go downstairs. With the most impolite tone. I was forced to take two set of stairs. So I did. My husband knowing how hard it is asked to speak to a manager about the issue. And the heavy set manager night time lady simply went over to talk to “LUCIA” we saw them laugh & came back to us and said “she says she is sorry, can I help you in anything else?” We were starstruck to see how a supposed manager handled the situation. Next time just attend Kahala movies, they have much better customer service!

Great Doctor!.. show details Great Doctor!..
Dec 15th, 2011

He delivered my 1st child & was very caring.I am now pregnant again & hoping he can also deliver my 2nd child?