Dr. Richard Ilka MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2015
Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Paranoid diagnosis doctor is how myself and others in my field of work would describe him. His name is now out and about in our circle as a "No referral". If you are going in for a physical to be cleared to continue in your area of work, do not go to Dr Ilka.

January 26th, 2013
Good Doc
Very thorough

July 10th, 2012
I was sent to Dr.Ilka by my employer. This was a second appointment with thoughts that I would be released. Due to my first appointment His report was inaccurate I had a witness go with me. Upon obtaining the second report and reading it once again he actually documented things that were never discussed and stated that comments were made by the witness. I find it odd that he does these appointments after all the office staff leaves. He also made comments that he did not think that meds could be skipped even though lab reports taken within a half hour of the incident proved that none were present. But since he does not think you can he documents that it can not be done. But the tox report proved him wrong. He placed restrictions that were so off base that it has destroyed a career. He reviewed a very intense test taken that was 100% more testing then he could even understand. I honestly feel it is time for him to retire or find a nursing home that needs a doctor just not one a family member of mine is in. He lacks in ability. I found that his reports are totally wrong and he can not keep things straight. I think that he should be checked for dementia. When an orthopedic surgeon gave a full release and a pcp after the FCO test gave me a full release with no restrictions and yet this doctor puts more restrictions then I had post surgery 3 yrs ago. He recomended being sent to a pain clinic yet he then states that there should be no narcotic use for six months and work harding pt. which Had been done prior to returning to work after the surgery and released and then to review again. Does not make any sense at all. I was sent for slurred speach to start with but t

April 17th, 2011
This man does all he can to make sure you get denied your insurance or workmans comp. He is nice to your face and will come up with anything to keep you off of work and not paid! I have delt with this jerk twice. Do NOT go seee him!

April 14th, 2010
Very nice aviation medical axaminer with wide area of knowledge fo
Highly recommend Dr. Ilka for your aviation medical exams.

March 7th, 2016