Learn more about Dr. Richard Imes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Imes is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Imes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Imes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Imes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Imes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Imes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Imes practice?
- Dr. Richard Imes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Imes practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.