A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Imes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Imes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Imes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Imes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Imes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Imes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Imes practice?
- Dr. Richard Imes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Imes practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.