Learn more about Dr. Richard Imes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Imes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Imes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cranial Nerve Cancer, Neuro-Ophthalmology, and Optic Nerve Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Imes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Imes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Imes practice?
Dr. Richard Imes practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alamo, CA and Concord, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.