A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Immler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Immler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Immler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Immler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Immler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Immler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Immler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Immler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Immler practice?
- Dr. Richard Immler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Immler practices Psychiatry near Woodruff, WI.
See Woodruff Psychiatrists.