A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ina is Excellent. Dr. Ina has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ina graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ina practice?
Dr. Richard Ina practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Ina, Dr. Rickie Ina, Dr. Rich Ina, Dr. Rick Ina, Dr. Richie Ina, Dr. Ricky Ina