A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ing
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Danl Ing MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Ing practice?
- Dr. Richard Ing has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ing practices Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.