A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Inwood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Inwood graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Inwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Inwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Inwood practice?
Dr. Richard Inwood practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Inwood, Dr. Ricardo Inwood, Dr. Rich Inwood, Dr. Richie Inwood, Dr. Rick Inwood, Dr. Rickey Inwood