A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ioffreda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ioffreda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ioffreda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ioffreda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ioffreda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Ioffreda MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Ioffreda practice?
- Dr. Richard Ioffreda has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ioffreda practices Urology near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Urologists.