A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ioffreda is Excellent. Dr. Ioffreda has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ioffreda, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ioffreda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ioffreda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ioffreda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ioffreda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Ioffreda practice?
Dr. Richard Ioffreda practices Urology near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Ioffreda, Dr. Rickie Ioffreda, Dr. Rich Ioffreda, Dr. Rick Ioffreda, Dr. Richie Ioffreda, Dr. Ricky Ioffreda