A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Iorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Iorio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iorio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Iorio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Iorio practice?
Dr. Richard Iorio practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pulmonary Disease near Raritan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Raritan Internists, Raritan Gastroenterologists, and Raritan Pulmonologists.