A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Irene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Irene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Irene, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Irene graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Irene has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Irene MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Irene practice?
- Dr. Richard Irene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Irene practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.