A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Irvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Irvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Irvin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Irvin practice?
Dr. Richard Irvin practices Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.