inactive

Richard C Irwin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 25th, 2012
Excellent developmental disabilitiesI pediatrician
I have known Dr. Irwin for many years and have worked with him in both a professional capacity as well as the mother of a patient. The ratings I gave above were based on one of the many appointments that my daughter had with him many years ago. With his help and interventions, my daughter has graduated with her masters degree in Marriage and Family Counseling. She also has a degree in Early childhood Education and Psychology. When Dr Irwin first saw her, she had gone from being a straight A student in elementry schoolone year to being tested for special ed classes the next year. Since I was a special Ed teacher I knew something was not right and called Dr. Rick and he worked her in his schedule.

November 10th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I would highly recommend his services. He treated my ADHD for nearly ten years and at any given time he was professional, friendly, and easy to work with.