Learn more about Dr. Richard Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Isaacs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacs
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isaacs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Isaacs, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Isaacs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Isaacs FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Richard Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Isaacs practices Otolaryngology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Otolaryngologists.