A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Isaacs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacs
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isaacs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Isaacs, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Isaacs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Isaacs FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Richard Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Isaacs practices Otolaryngology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Otolaryngologists.