Learn more about Dr. Richard Isay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isay
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Isay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Isay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Gay & Lesbian Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Isay graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Isay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alexander Isay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Isay practice?
- Dr. Richard Isay has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Isay practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.