A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Isay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Isay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Gay & Lesbian Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Isay graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Isay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alexander Isay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Isay practice?
- Dr. Richard Isay has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Isay practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.