A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Islinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Islinger, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Islinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Islinger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Islinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barnard Islinger MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Islinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Islinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Islinger practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Sports Medicine Doctors and Somers Point Surgeons.