The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Islinger
Dr. Richard Islinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somers Point, NJ, with other offices in Cape May Court House, NJ and Galloway, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Islinger is affiliated with Shore Medical Center, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division and Shore Memorial Hospital. Dr. Islinger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Islinger has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Richard Islinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.
Dr. Stanley Marczyk
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Somers Point, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Frederick Dalzell
Somers Point, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. John Mccloskey
Somers Point, NJ 0 mi47