Learn more about Dr. Richard Islinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Islinger, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islinger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Islinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Islinger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Islinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barnard Islinger MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Islinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Islinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Islinger practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Somers Point Sports Medicine Doctors and Somers Point Orthopedic Surgeons.