Learn more about Dr. Richard Islinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Islinger, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islinger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Islinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Islinger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Islinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barnard Islinger MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Islinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Islinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Islinger practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Somers Point Sports Medicine Doctors and Somers Point Orthopedic Surgeons.