A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Istrico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Istrico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Istrico
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Istrico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Istrico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Istrico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Istrico DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Istrico practice?
- Dr. Richard Istrico has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Istrico practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Howard Beach, NY.
See Howard Beach Primary Care Doctors and Howard Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.