A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Anderson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Emergency Physicians.