A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Auerbach, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Auerbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Auerbach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Richard Auerbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Auerbach practices Pediatrics near Newtown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Weatogue, CT.
See Newtown Pediatricians.