Learn more about Dr. Richard Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Radiation Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joint Baker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Richard Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Baker practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Radiologists.