Dr. Richard Bass Is this you?

Dissatisfied

July 28th, 2011

Just as an FYI - Dr. Bass performs 2nd trimester abortions at Hillcrest Clinic (www.hillcrestclinic.com). I certainly wouldn't want him delivering my baby! Or being my OB doctor!

July 29th, 2009

Assembly Line Treatment - Keep It Moving!

After waiting more than a half hour to be seen, I was bum rushed through an examination and "consult". I felt like part of an assembly line - roll them in and out. Dr. told me not to speak while he spewed a scripted dialogue of possible issues. Left feeling he really had not "seen" me.