A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bowers, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowers has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Bowers DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Richard Bowers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and La Fayette, GA.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.