A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boxer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boxer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Boxer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boxer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Boxer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Boxer MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Boxer practice?
- Dr. Richard Boxer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boxer practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.