A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buckley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Buckley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Buckley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Buckley MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Richard Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Buckley practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.