Learn more about Dr. Richard Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buckley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Buckley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Buckley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Buckley practice?
Dr. Richard Buckley practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.