Learn more about Dr. Richard Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buckley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Buckley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Buckley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Buckley MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Richard Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Buckley practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.