A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- MIT Medical Department Health Services Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jonathan Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Richard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.