Dr. Richard Daly MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017
Better than all the rest in Pinellas County
You have to get to know him. Try telling him, "nice to have met you, it was a pleasure". Then, you will get him to smile. He is very intelligent. He is from New York...that says it all. Experienced and takes time with you. Also, I called to see if I could get my appt. moved up sooner and 3 openings for tomorrow due to cancellations. I've had no problems with their staff. I did at first regarding getting someone to call back but now I have the direct nurses/medical assist. number. Called me back within 2 hours. Very satisfied as I've been to both Suncoast and Directions which are really horrible. I am very happy with him and for me to say it; is a BIG deal.

July 24th, 2017
Office Staff and Appointment Availability is Awful
Dr. Daly is nice but it is impossible to get an appointment. I was told that you couldn't make appointments 3 months out from your last appointment, that you had to call a few weeks before your intended follow-up date and then you would get in to get your prescriptions refilled. My meds run out in 3 weeks and they can't see me until September 1st. They will not give a message to the doctor and their medication refill group does not return phone calls.

June 6th, 2017
big fat liar
Dr Daly needs a psychiatrist himself he knows NOTHING about how his patients are feeling he gives you meds then takes them away. VERY DANGEROUS he needs to retire getting burned out. HE HAS CAUSED ME A LOT OF STRESS. What meds is he taking. Probably mine

May 28th, 2017
I needed to move on
Dr. Daly only needed to write prescriptions for me and that is all he did - no discussions, ideas, suggestions, concerns. He doesn't really seem interested in this patient in the least. Dr. Daly is ALWAYS late, always. The longest I had to wait was 1 hour and 50 minutes, the least was 40 minutes. the only office staff member that tried to be friendly and that stayed more than a few months was the lady that greets patients, she was very nice. Other staff members were mean and hateful. Believe me, billing is a world all its own.

November 16th, 2015
HORRIBLE
DO NOT go see this Psychiatrist. He is rude. His bedside manner is horrible. He is uncaring. He ignores what you are trying to explain. He thinks he knows everything, but he is WAY behind the times in Psychiatric information!!

April 17th, 2015
Medications He Prescribes Doesn't Control My Anxiety Disorders
The medications that Dr. Daly has prescribed me has not controlled my anxiety. My previous psychiatrist insisted that I go on medicines that did help to control my anxiety and paranoia, but Dr. Daly will not prescribe these medications to me. Since seeing him, I have been struggling a lot with anxiety, because it is not being adequately controlled.

March 7th, 2015
SOB Btard
Old as dirt listens to parent not patient. Lies to people and prescribes too much mess. Retarded DR.

December 19th, 2014
Great doctor, but expect to wait at least an hour every time you go in.

September 15th, 2014
Doesn't Call Back
I only visited this physician once, but I am trying to find a new doctor because I've been having problems with my medications and the doctor's office doesn't promptly respond to my problems. I know Baycare is a busy office and they're probably swamped with work. The last time I tried calling back the nurse, he gave me a number that was constantly busy.

November 8th, 2012
I always wait at least an hour
And very little in the way of common courtesy. I have seen many shrinks, and many are short on the bedside manor. But if you make me wait over an hour EVERY time, the least you can say is "I'm sorry for your wait.

March 8th, 2012
I am a new pt. in area w history of treatment in different geographical areas/different doctors. I'm adjusting, and so far have experienced him as remote and somewhat dismissive of my experience/insight. I feel a little patronized. I will decide if he's a good match for my medication management.

September 23rd, 2011