A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. RICHARD DANIELS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. RICHARD DANIELS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. RICHARD DANIELS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Catheter Ablation
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. DANIELS graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. RICHARD DANIELS MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. RICHARD DANIELS practice?
- Dr. RICHARD DANIELS has 1 office location.
Dr. RICHARD DANIELS practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bordentown, NJ.
See Bordentown Radiologists.