A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Advocate-Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Davis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Richard Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.