A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dean, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Dean practice?
Dr. Richard Dean practices Urology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Urologists.