A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dean, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Dean MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Dean practice?
- Dr. Richard Dean has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dean practices Urology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Urologists.