A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Feinstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Richard Feinstein practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.