inactive

Richard J Fox Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 3rd, 2015
So far so good
So far these people are great. After my surgery, I'll have a better idea. Then I'll post again n let you all know.

September 23rd, 2013
Amazing doctor!
I have been having breast abscess issues for a few years. Dr. Fox has always been compassionate. He always answers my questions and I never feel rushed out of his office. He remembers my case, and I feel like he truly cares about me. On one visit, he stayed very late, even after his office was closed to treat me. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fox. His bed-side manner cannot be duplicated. A+ I highly recommend!

June 22nd, 2012
Great Experience
Dr. Fox squeezed me in for a minor procedure that needed immediate attention. He was so welcoming and reassuring and took the time I needed to get my questions answered. I was impressed with Dr. Fox, the facility and loved the staff!

June 22nd, 2012
anything but vasectomy
horrible post surgical swelling that his staff and he said happens all the time. The rate should be around 1-2%, if done by a urologist. He is nice and seems to care, have had another surgery by him that went very well. I would just suggest a urologist for your vasectomy and possibly save yourself from a couple weeks of having your scrotum swollen to the size of a large grapefruit!

February 9th, 2011
Excellent personal attention
I've never had any doctors made me feel like that they really care about my health before. Dr. Fox is excellent. He would call personally after work hours to follow up messages with his patient. It is just unbelievable.Judy

December 17th, 2010
Wonderful doctor; caring,personal followup, great diagnostic capacity. Great surgeon.