Dr. Richard Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fox?

June 28th, 2017

Great experience

Dr. Fox and his entire staff answered every question and helped to make my surgical experience as worry free as possible.

May 13th, 2017

Excellent Care

Had a biopsy, went well, no issues and problem cleared up within weeks! Great follow-up and concern!

April 12th, 2017

Excellent surgeon with wonderful bedside manner.

Dr. Fox is an excellent surgeon with wonderful bedside manner. He was very kind,respectful and concerned always about my comfort. The staff of the center are all very courteous and prompt.

March 31st, 2017

Competent & caring.

March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Fox: Professional, Friendly, Knowledgable, Reassuring

I went in for a hernia consultation. Dr. Fox answered all of my questions, even though we went a bit over the time we had scheduled. He took the time to make sure my concerns were addressed in a way I could understand. I could tell that he was really listening to me, and everyone in his office treated me in a professional and courteous way. I left the office feeling confident in Dr. Fox and his team. Compared to a few other clinics I have been to over the years, this place was a real breath of fresh air.

March 2nd, 2017

Excellent surgeon

I have had two different surgeries performed by Dr. Fox - the first to repair an umbilical hernia in 2012, and the second to repair an inguinal hernia in 2017. Both surgeries went well. Dr. Fox is both a very competent surgeon, and also a good communicator. The latter talent is one that is not very common among surgeons. I highly recommend Dr. Fox as a surgeon.

February 12th, 2017

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Richard Fox is a highly competent surgeon. He truly is the best. Moreover, he's a wonderful individual who cares about his patients.

February 12th, 2017

Finally, a doctor who isn't in a hurry!

Dr. Fox was very patient, thoroughly answered all of my questions, and clearly explained the details of the operation.

February 10th, 2017

Great comfort under great stress

Dr Fox was my surgeon for my breast cancer lumpectomy. He was the first doctor I met with after my diagnosis, and my husband and I came out of our appointment feeling a great weight off. His calm and kind style, along with his clear communication were reassuring. He kindly sent me a text as soon as he had my results, so I wouldn't have to wait. My surgery went perfectly. Scars are virtually invisible. You would never know I had surgery. My family is grateful that we had Dr. Fox as part of my team.

April 3rd, 2015

So far so good

So far these people are great. After my surgery, I'll have a better idea. Then I'll post again n let you all know.

September 23rd, 2013

Amazing doctor!

I have been having breast abscess issues for a few years. Dr. Fox has always been compassionate. He always answers my questions and I never feel rushed out of his office. He remembers my case, and I feel like he truly cares about me. On one visit, he stayed very late, even after his office was closed to treat me. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fox. His bed-side manner cannot be duplicated. A+ I highly recommend!

June 22nd, 2012

Great Experience

Dr. Fox squeezed me in for a minor procedure that needed immediate attention. He was so welcoming and reassuring and took the time I needed to get my questions answered. I was impressed with Dr. Fox, the facility and loved the staff!