Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldberg, MD, MS is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Goldberg MD and MS is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goldberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists and Providence Geriatric Doctors.