A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldberg, MD, MS is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Goldberg MD and MS is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goldberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.