Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gray practice?
Dr. Richard Gray practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Washington Radiologists.