A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Gray MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Washington Radiologists.