Dr. Richard Greco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Greco?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Richard Greco?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2016

After one month post breast reduction, I feel great due to Dr. Greco's skill as a surgeon. I should have had the surgery year's ago but just didn't get around to doing it. Dr. Greco and his staff are professional, supportive and knowledgeable. They answered every question I had and guided me through the procedure from the day of admission to the day to recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Greco to my friends and relatives if you are thinking about having a cosmetic procedure. After having my breast reduction, my neck and shoulder pain are gone, I can wear my clothes with confidence and the feeling that my body was malformed has gone. I regained my confidence and my clothes fit properly once again. No bulging buttons on my blouses anymore! During the first week of recovery after my surgery, I had moderate pain, but around the 6th day, the pain was started to subside. After one month, my incision areas have healed nicely and I have regained sensation in my nipple area. As a professional photographer, it is much easier to handle my camera equipment now as well. My breasts are perfect and Dr. Greco achieved the desired size I wanted exactly. They are unbelievably firm and I am so happy I decided to have the procedure. Thanks Dr. Greco!

September 14th, 2016

Absolute Best!

After years of considering to have my breasts lifted, i finally decided to put myself first and have the sugery. Deciding to have surgery was the easy part! After two months of researching numerous plastic surgeons in the Savannah area, I had a consultation with Dr. Richard Greco. I immediately knew I made the right decision minutes after meeting Dr. Greco and his staff. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and above all I felt comfortable allowing Dr. GRECO to make my surgical expectations a reality. It's been six months since surgery and I love my breasts so much! Anyone thinking about having plastic surgery should make a consultation with Dr. Greco. It feels good to love my body again. Thank you Dr.greco and his amazing staff!

June 28th, 2016

I am so happy with the results of my augmentation surgery and the recovery. It was such a pleasue to meet the staff. They were very professional and courteous. All around it was a great experience. Thank you to all the staff and to Dr. Greco for my new look..

June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Greco corrected the botched double mastectomy a surgeon performed ten years ago. I found him through Realself.com, wrote for a consultation and within a few days received an email from Dr. Greco. His office followed up with an appointment contact. The staff was supportive, caring and understood my fears about having implants replaced after 10 years. I had been told by the previous doctor to live with the botched surgery and "get a push up bra" to support the falling right implant. Breast cancer is traumatic enough and one does not want to hear live with it and there is nothing to be done. Dr. Greco removed the saline implants and replaced them with 'gummy bear' type implants. During the first follow up visit he told me he would never tell me "to live with it" and would be there to support me as long as I needed him and his staff. I am grateful to Dr. Greco and his staff and have other surgeries planned for the future!

June 16th, 2016

Breast reduction and lift

I had a breast reduction and a breast lift with Dr. GRECO in June. First of all Dr. Greco bedside manner is incredibly professional and personable. From the days prior to the surgery to the day after he called me himself on his own time to check on my status and to answer any questions I am an Office Manager and a nurse and I have never ever seen a Dr call his patients after surgery every day He won me by this I'm so pleased with my appearance and the outcome of my reduction. His nurse Beverly and his staff are fabulous. I highly recommend him.

June 6th, 2016

Positive Experience from Pre-op through Post-op

Nearly four months ago I had an upper lid blepharoplasty and brow lift performed by Dr. Greco. I healed more quickly than anticipated and my incision line are not even visible. Before this procedure I had droopy ids and low brows. I looked angry and serious. Now I feel better about myself because I look on the outside like I feel on the inside, pleasant and approachable. Dr. Greco and his staff are always courteous, experienced, helpful and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Greco.

March 15th, 2016

WONDERFUL DR. DID A GREAT JOB!!!

February 11th, 2016

Best Plastic Surgeon in Savannah by far

Choosing the right Plastic Surgeon is the MOST important part of having plastic surgery. Dr. Greco and his staff are the BEST! I'm so glad I went with my gut and had the surgery I've always wanted. I look great and best of all I feel great. Let the consultation be your guide and you won't be sorry.

July 9th, 2015

Dr. Greco has preformed procedures on my mother, a son, 2 nieces and now, me. I am about 2 months post op and very happy with the results of my direct neck excision. I'll be see Dr. Greco again next summer!

May 27th, 2015

Breast Implants

I flew in from New York just to meet with Dr. Greco. I flew back again to have my surgery 2 weeks later. He met my every need and desire. I am beyond pleased with the finished product. Start to finish he was the best doctor I could have asked for.

February 3rd, 2015

I am so happy with this clinic, the doctor, and my results. I highly recommend Dr. Greco for your surgery needs. I had a breast reduction, and I was in little to no pain immediately after surgery, and back to my normal routine in 3 days. He has left perfect incision marks and minimal scaring. The whole process was so much better than I could ever had expected.

February 25th, 2014

very happy

I would highly recommend Dr. Greco for Breast Augmentations. I am so very happy with the results. They look amazing!