Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
The Georgia Institute For Plastic Surgery
5361 Reynolds St
Savannah, GA 31405
912-355-8000
Locations and availability (3)

|  very happy  |  show details
by sandra on Feb 25th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Greco for Breast Augmentations. I am so very happy with the results. They look amazing!

|  You have a great staff!  |  show details
by Betty on Jan 16th, 2014

You have a great staff! You are all terrific at what you do. You make a great team and I appreciate all of the hard work.

|  Great outcome  |  show details
by Laura on Nov 5th, 2013

The Doctor did a wonderful job on my surgery. The outcome is exactly what I wanted and hoped for.

|  patient  |  show details
by Bethlene Hodges on Aug 11th, 2013

I was nervous at first but the staff reassured me everything would be fine, and it was. If I choose to have anything else done I would not choose anyone but Dr. Greco. He called me everyday to make sure I was doing good and asked me if I needed anything. Dr. Greco and his team are one of a kind. I recommend them to everyone. What a wonderful experience. It has been almost two months after my surgery and I have had no issues. The team encourages me to call if I need anything and they will take care of it that day no waiting.

|  Breast Implants  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Greco, and it was a wonderful experience. I am so happy with my results! I had asymmetrical breasts to begin with and I was worried that they would always be uneven, however, Dr. Greco did an AMAZING job and now I have even breasts for the first time in my life! The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, and Dr. Greco is very personal with you and takes the time to discuss what you want. I had a million questions beforehand which were all answered. I have no cons to talk about. It was a wonderful experience, and it is all thanks to Dr. Greco!

|  Keloid Removal  |  show details
by Tammy J. on Apr 10th, 2013

About twenty years ago, I consulted with Dr. Greco about having keloids removed from my ear lobes. After the consultation, the surgery was scheduled and I had the procedure performed, afterwards, I had a choice of steroid injections in a set of three or radiation therapy in three intervals. I chose the radiation therapy and I am happy to say that it is twenty years later and I have had my ears re-pierced and I am still keloid free. Dr. Greco is a wonderful surgeon and I am planning on consulting him in the near future for a more intensive sugical procedure.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Amber Black on Mar 26th, 2013

I recently had breast augmentation surgery on 3/6/13 by Dr. Richard Greco and had an amazing experience. I was referred by friends who have had work done by him and they too had a wonderful experience. This was my first surgery ever, so you could imagine my level of pre-op anxiety, but the staff were very helpful and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Greco called me before and after surgery to see how i was doing and to answer any questions I had. I am now 3 weeks post op and couldn't be happier about my decision to undergo the procedure. Recovery was MUCH easier than I ever thought it would be (I don't handle pain well). I thought I'd be in an extreme amount of pain for at least 2 weeks and feel absolutely terrible but I recovered extremely fast with no complications. I had surgery on a Wednesday and was back to work on Monday. I had a wonderful experience and would HIGHLY recommend anyone that's thinking about getting breast augmentation to go to Dr. Richard Greco in Savannah, GA. Dr. Greco is an amazing doctor!

|  Breast Implants  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

I am a 22 year old female who decided to get breast implants done by Dr. Greco. I was referred to him by family and friends he has done work for. Dr. Greco is very friendly, professional, and cares about giving you the outcome you want. My biggest concern was recovery time after surgery, but I was able to go without any pain medication other than tylenol! I had surgery on a Thursday morning and was able to go back to work (dental assisting) the next Monday with no problems. I am extremly happy with the outcome of my implants and would incourage anyone interested in surgery to go to Dr. Greco!

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Recently, I had a breast augmentation. My entire experience, from beginning to end, was wonderful. Everything was laid out in a very organized and detailed fashion. Dr. Greco and his nurses called me at home before and after surgery to see if I had any questions and if all was well. Would I return to his office for other procedures? ABSOLUTELY!!

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I am very pleased that I chose Dr Greco&I couldn't be happier with my results. He's very straight forward and prompt with treatment. The entire staff was so kind and helpful, and made me feel comfortable. Especially calling to check up on me. They really seem to care&I highly recommend!!

|  Awesome surgeon!!!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2012

Very talented, excellent bedside manner would recommend to everyone!!

|  Impressed Patient  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Wonderful experience with Dr. Greco and his staff! Very Professional and an Excellent surgeon. Have reccomended Dr. Greco to all my friends and family. Can't wait for my next procedure!

|  Very Impressed  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I liked Dr. Greco's personality. He was easy to talk with. He made good suggestions. He answered my questions and was very knowledgeable. His staff was professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I was very happy with them explaining what happens after my surgery. What should I expect. The staff was easy to get a hold of when I had questions after my surgery. Dr. Greco called me before and after my surgery.I am very happy with my results. I am happy with Dr. Greco's work. I consider him an excellent surgeon and would go back if I wanted anything else done. I highly recommend him.

|  My surgery  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

I can't say enough about the staff and Dr. Greco. I was feeling old and basicly worth less when I went to this office seeking surgery. I was made to feel good about myself by the friendly staff and my Dr. He has done a wonderful job on my surgery now I look like I am my age instead of 70. My clothes fit good and I look alot better in them.I think anyone would be well pleased with what he can do for them.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Greco and his staff was fantastic. He was highly professional and his staff is extremely knowledgeable. I chose Dr. Greco because he is highly respected in his profession and he will also do multiple surgeries at one time. I was able to get everything I wanted done in a much shorter time. The results are great and the scars are disguised and they are fading well. The whole experience was just wonderful and I couldn't have gotten better care anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Greco and thank you to your caring staff. I would recommend you anytime!

|  Excellent Total Package - Physician and His Staff  |  show details
by A Very Happy Patient on Jan 13th, 2011

All of my requirements were exceeded by Dr. Greco and his staff. His experience, knowledge, reputation, certification and bedside manner, as well as a team who genuinely puts your interests and care first, made my decision to select him as my surgeon easy.

|  show details
by jaime on Jun 3rd, 2009

dr greco is very nice and is taking good care of me!