Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

by Lee McDonald on Jun 23rd, 2016

Dr. Greco corrected the botched double mastectomy a surgeon performed ten years ago. I found him through Realself.com, wrote for a consultation and within a few days received an email from Dr. Greco. His office followed up with an appointment contact. The staff was supportive, caring and understood my fears about having implants replaced after 10 years. I had been told by the previous doctor to live with the botched surgery and "get a push up bra" to support the falling right implant. Breast cancer is traumatic enough and one does not want to hear live with it and there is nothing to be done. Dr. Greco removed the saline implants and replaced them with 'gummy bear' type implants. During the first follow up visit he told me he would never tell me "to live with it" and would be there to support me as long as I needed him and his staff. I am grateful to Dr. Greco and his staff and have other surgeries planned for the future!

Breast reduction and lift show details Breast reduction and lift
by Daisy penn on Jun 16th, 2016

I had a breast reduction and a breast lift with Dr. GRECO in June. First of all Dr. Greco bedside manner is incredibly professional and personable. From the days prior to the surgery to the day after he called me himself on his own time to check on my status and to answer any questions I am an Office Manager and a nurse and I have never ever seen a Dr call his patients after surgery every day He won me by this I'm so pleased with my appearance and the outcome of my reduction. His nurse Beverly and his staff are fabulous. I highly recommend him.

Positive Experience from Pre-op through Post-op show details Positive Experience from Pre-op through Post-op
by Susan M. on Jun 6th, 2016

Nearly four months ago I had an upper lid blepharoplasty and brow lift performed by Dr. Greco. I healed more quickly than anticipated and my incision line are not even visible. Before this procedure I had droopy ids and low brows. I looked angry and serious. Now I feel better about myself because I look on the outside like I feel on the inside, pleasant and approachable. Dr. Greco and his staff are always courteous, experienced, helpful and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Greco.

by Janetreddick425@gmail.com on Mar 14th, 2016

WONDERFUL DR. DID A GREAT JOB!!!

Best Plastic Surgeon in Savannah by far show details Best Plastic Surgeon in Savannah by far
Feb 10th, 2016

Choosing the right Plastic Surgeon is the MOST important part of having plastic surgery. Dr. Greco and his staff are the BEST! I'm so glad I went with my gut and had the surgery I've always wanted. I look great and best of all I feel great. Let the consultation be your guide and you won't be sorry.

Jul 9th, 2015

Dr. Greco has preformed procedures on my mother, a son, 2 nieces and now, me. I am about 2 months post op and very happy with the results of my direct neck excision. I'll be see Dr. Greco again next summer!

by Ashley on May 27th, 2015

I flew in from New York just to meet with Dr. Greco. I flew back again to have my surgery 2 weeks later. He met my every need and desire. I am beyond pleased with the finished product. Start to finish he was the best doctor I could have asked for.

Feb 3rd, 2015

I am so happy with this clinic, the doctor, and my results. I highly recommend Dr. Greco for your surgery needs. I had a breast reduction, and I was in little to no pain immediately after surgery, and back to my normal routine in 3 days. He has left perfect incision marks and minimal scaring. The whole process was so much better than I could ever had expected.

very happy show details very happy
by sandra on Feb 25th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Greco for Breast Augmentations. I am so very happy with the results. They look amazing!

You have a great staff! show details You have a great staff!
by Betty on Jan 16th, 2014

You have a great staff! You are all terrific at what you do. You make a great team and I appreciate all of the hard work.

Great outcome show details Great outcome
by Laura on Nov 5th, 2013

The Doctor did a wonderful job on my surgery. The outcome is exactly what I wanted and hoped for.

patient show details patient
by Bethlene Hodges on Aug 11th, 2013

I was nervous at first but the staff reassured me everything would be fine, and it was. If I choose to have anything else done I would not choose anyone but Dr. Greco. He called me everyday to make sure I was doing good and asked me if I needed anything. Dr. Greco and his team are one of a kind. I recommend them to everyone. What a wonderful experience. It has been almost two months after my surgery and I have had no issues. The team encourages me to call if I need anything and they will take care of it that day no waiting.

Apr 19th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Greco, and it was a wonderful experience. I am so happy with my results! I had asymmetrical breasts to begin with and I was worried that they would always be uneven, however, Dr. Greco did an AMAZING job and now I have even breasts for the first time in my life! The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, and Dr. Greco is very personal with you and takes the time to discuss what you want. I had a million questions beforehand which were all answered. I have no cons to talk about. It was a wonderful experience, and it is all thanks to Dr. Greco!

Keloid Removal show details Keloid Removal
by Tammy J. on Apr 10th, 2013

About twenty years ago, I consulted with Dr. Greco about having keloids removed from my ear lobes. After the consultation, the surgery was scheduled and I had the procedure performed, afterwards, I had a choice of steroid injections in a set of three or radiation therapy in three intervals. I chose the radiation therapy and I am happy to say that it is twenty years later and I have had my ears re-pierced and I am still keloid free. Dr. Greco is a wonderful surgeon and I am planning on consulting him in the near future for a more intensive sugical procedure.

Feb 21st, 2013

I am a 22 year old female who decided to get breast implants done by Dr. Greco. I was referred to him by family and friends he has done work for. Dr. Greco is very friendly, professional, and cares about giving you the outcome you want. My biggest concern was recovery time after surgery, but I was able to go without any pain medication other than tylenol! I had surgery on a Thursday morning and was able to go back to work (dental assisting) the next Monday with no problems. I am extremly happy with the outcome of my implants and would incourage anyone interested in surgery to go to Dr. Greco!

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Nov 1st, 2012

Recently, I had a breast augmentation. My entire experience, from beginning to end, was wonderful. Everything was laid out in a very organized and detailed fashion. Dr. Greco and his nurses called me at home before and after surgery to see if I had any questions and if all was well. Would I return to his office for other procedures? ABSOLUTELY!!

Aug 20th, 2012

I am very pleased that I chose Dr Greco&I couldn't be happier with my results. He's very straight forward and prompt with treatment. The entire staff was so kind and helpful, and made me feel comfortable. Especially calling to check up on me. They really seem to care&I highly recommend!!

Awesome surgeon!!! show details Awesome surgeon!!!
Aug 12th, 2012

Very talented, excellent bedside manner would recommend to everyone!!

Impressed Patient show details Impressed Patient
Aug 9th, 2012

Wonderful experience with Dr. Greco and his staff! Very Professional and an Excellent surgeon. Have reccomended Dr. Greco to all my friends and family. Can't wait for my next procedure!

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
Apr 12th, 2011

I liked Dr. Greco's personality. He was easy to talk with. He made good suggestions. He answered my questions and was very knowledgeable. His staff was professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I was very happy with them explaining what happens after my surgery. What should I expect. The staff was easy to get a hold of when I had questions after my surgery. Dr. Greco called me before and after my surgery.I am very happy with my results. I am happy with Dr. Greco's work. I consider him an excellent surgeon and would go back if I wanted anything else done. I highly recommend him.

My surgery show details My surgery
Mar 31st, 2011

I can't say enough about the staff and Dr. Greco. I was feeling old and basicly worth less when I went to this office seeking surgery. I was made to feel good about myself by the friendly staff and my Dr. He has done a wonderful job on my surgery now I look like I am my age instead of 70. My clothes fit good and I look alot better in them.I think anyone would be well pleased with what he can do for them.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Mar 31st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Greco and his staff was fantastic. He was highly professional and his staff is extremely knowledgeable. I chose Dr. Greco because he is highly respected in his profession and he will also do multiple surgeries at one time. I was able to get everything I wanted done in a much shorter time. The results are great and the scars are disguised and they are fading well. The whole experience was just wonderful and I couldn't have gotten better care anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Greco and thank you to your caring staff. I would recommend you anytime!

Excellent Total Package - Physician and His Staff show details Excellent Total Package - Physician and His Staff
by A Very Happy Patient on Jan 13th, 2011

All of my requirements were exceeded by Dr. Greco and his staff. His experience, knowledge, reputation, certification and bedside manner, as well as a team who genuinely puts your interests and care first, made my decision to select him as my surgeon easy.

by jaime on Jun 3rd, 2009

dr greco is very nice and is taking good care of me!