A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Green practice?
Dr. Richard Green practices Family Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Family Physicians.