A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Greene is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Greene, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Greene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Greene FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Greene practice?
- Dr. Richard Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Greene practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Easton, PA.
See Pottsville Allergists and Pottsville Pediatricians.