A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Greene, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Greene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Greene FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Greene practice?
- Dr. Richard Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Greene practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Easton, PA.
See Pottsville Allergists and Pottsville Pediatricians.