Dr. Richard Harrison Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Melbourne, FL

May 4th, 2017
Kind and knowledgeable
DR. Harrison is kind, understanding, knowledgeable and allows the patient to be pro-active in our care. Highly recommend him!

February 25th, 2017
Best Doctor in brevard his staff is amazing HIghly recommend

September 12th, 2016
Wonderful doctor very pleasant and funny along side his assistant Britney . Would recommend Dr. Harrison to everybody.

September 9th, 2016
Love Dr. Harrison and Britany . Britany reset my bone after she put a cast on it it hurt really bad at first but she called me prior to putting the cast on and told me to take some aleve she is the sweetest girl in the world .Dr. Harrison is very handsome and a very knowledgeable doctor absolutely AMAZING.

July 19th, 2016
Amazing Doctor trustworthy him and his girl MA Brittany are so funny and made me so comfortable during a injection highly recommended.

July 1st, 2016
Patient
Quite possibly the worst doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. His bedside manner and horrible attitude completely ruined my experience. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

May 25th, 2016
Amazing Doctor very friendly and qualified but love his staff Jamie and Brittany they are great.

May 23rd, 2016
My father had a shoulder replacement and a few weeks later the elbow swelled up, very warm, and so painful he can't do the therapy-he had to see the PA (who was asking if he fell 3 times and dad told him he did not fall)He ordered an MRI which he had done on a Friday at 1:00pm. We called the office to inform them that it was done so they could pull it and check it like they told us to-never got a call back. Dad went the whole weekend waiting and suffering with ice packs and pain meds. Monday he called and talked to the PA who told him the MRI was still not back. I called several times to let them know that he has a hard lump in the arm, the girl transferred me to the PA where I had to leave a voice mail and he never called back. I called back again to speak with the office manager-could not get her on the phone, the receptionist would not let me get any further than her. She ended up forcing him to schedule to see the PA (who he had already said he did not want to see) Their favorite saying is Dr. Harrison will be out for the next month. Dads arm is probably infected and they don't give a flip at all. I have nicely tried to stress that to everyone I have talked to and every single one of them just keeps bumping me off to someone else who says we don't know or voice mail that's never returned. This is the absolute worst place I have every dealt with. I would never ever refer them to anyone-ever.

May 20th, 2016
Visits are fine but waiting for a callback for a problem... they could care less if you die.

August 6th, 2015
Dr. Harrison is great! I reccomend him to everyone in the Melb area.

July 14th, 2015
I have already had a great experience and my husband has not even seen Dr. HARRISON yet my husband was in a bad accident prior to his appt and I called his assistant Brittney and she assured me that all the care and ease my mind and made me realize we choose the right office already impressed.

June 23rd, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Harrison has done both my should surgeries and I can't say enough good things about him. He helped ease my mind and my recovery was incredible.