Learn more about Dr. Richard Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.