A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.