A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Hawkins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Anesthesiology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Hawkins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Anesthesiology, and Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO and Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons, Greenville Anesthesiologists, and Greenville Surgeons.