A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard James, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jeremy James MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. James practice?
- Dr. Richard James has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard James practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.