A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Keller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Keller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from New York University.
Dr. Keller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jon Keller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Keller practice?
- Dr. Richard Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Keller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.