A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- St Joseph?s Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Richard Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kim practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.