Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Knight
Dr. Richard Knight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Knight is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Knight has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Todd Worley
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Hemangshu Podder
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Tam Huynh
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi27