- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lane is Satisfactory. Dr. Lane has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lane practice?
Dr. Richard Lane practices Otolaryngology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Lane, Dr. Rickie Lane, Dr. Rich Lane, Dr. Rick Lane, Dr. Richie Lane, Dr. Ricky Lane